Tuesday, September 8, 2009

End of the Road

Well the Hunger Challenge has come to an end and while I'm glad things are "back to normal", it's hardly cause for celebration when what I experienced for a week, is "normal" for most of our clients. My major goal was to try and experience some and the key word is "some", of what our clients go through in order to increase my ability to troubleshoot these challenges when providing nutrition counseling for them. It's definitely given me some things to think about: lentils: nutrition powerhouse AND convenient..who knew?, affordable sources of dairy, better knowledge base of generic products...WOW they have generic everything now!, and the bulk-buying/inability to carry it home paradox. Thank you everyone that participated and I hope you all learned as much as I did.

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment