Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dreaming About Food

I don't usually like talking about my dreams, because personally, I don't think people typically care that much to hear about them. So I will be brief, in my first dream (I have many because my sleep is usually interrupted by a night-time bathroom break or my cat Myra deciding that my head would be a good pillow) was about my husband and I going out to a nice restaurant for dinner. After perusing the amazing menu of tantalizing options, he stated he wasn't hungry and was just going to get a salad, ugh, no fun. In my second dream, which also took place in a restaurant, I received my plate of food, only for it to be taken away time and time again by the waiter before I could take my first bite. First night, and I am already dreaming about food or the lack there of, not a good sign.

After perusing the other bloggers emails, I was quite calmed to see that they too were having some trouble feeling "full." I am not for sure if it is "hunger" that I am feeling or if I just have an appetite for something "else." Else being anything in my refridge like cheese, chocolate, or a veggie burger that I hadn't budgeted.

As for today's meals, I am most likely going to stick to everything I ate yesterday. The parsnip soup was really good, so I will be sharing that recipe with you all tomorrow. Yesterday my meal total came to $3.36. My goal is to keep around this amount so I have a little extra for the weekend. I still don't think this amount would ever come close to covering those menu items in my dreams, but parsnip soup tastes good only so many days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment